I wanted to see if I could find a reason to work this pink chaise in to a setting. I liked this bed so much from my last post I used it again. For some reason I really like the pink and green color scheme in the polka dot room.
When my Ryan's Room coffee table arrived it was missing a leg so I improvised and used the legs from the dining room table to turn it into a desk.
I also REALLY hated the squiggly legs on this AG minis desk so I revamped it. Maybe I should have called this the deconstructed dollhouse blog because I am forever taking things apart to repurpose them.
And at night
With a sneak peek into the next setting : )
- Rement - Side table, Bubble Clock, Mug, Panda, TV and stand, lava lamp, magazines.
- AG Minis - Red Bottle, Bookshelf (sold as a desk), Green Bottle
- Lil Bratz - Chaise, Diso Ball, Bed Stand, Boombox
- Loving Family Dollhouse - Plaid Pillow
- Bozart - Pillow Headboard, White Pillows, Pink and Green Squiggle Pillow, Bed
- Reac - Black desk chair
- Ryan's Room - Desk (sold as coffee table)